Bohinj – land of water
Bohinj with his own lake lay in the heart of Triglav national park in Julian Alps. We are on the south side of the Alps. Motorways surround Julian Alps so Bohinj is incredible lightly to reach from everywhere. Airport Ljubljana – Brnik is just 50 km from Apartments ARH Bohinj. The other distances you can see in information page of this slide. In two hours you can reach Adriatic coast, or visit Pannonian Plain in the east. We are in the middle of everything. Nothing is not to far from Bohinj!
Grocery store: 300m
Bus station: 50m
Train station: 2,5km
Brnik Airport: 50km
– just 2 km from main village of Bohinj region – Bohinjska Bistrica.
– on the way to Bohinj Lake – just 4 km
– between Bohinjska Bistrica and Bohinj Lake
– by the river Sava Bohinjka
– in the Julian Alps
– on the border with Triglav national park
– just 50 km from Slovenian airport Ljubljana – Brnik
– just 70 km from Ljubljana – main city of Slovenia
– just 2 hours to Adriatic coast
In Bohinjska Bistrica there are: police station, bank, post office, ambulant, markets, cinema, sport hall, ski center Kobla, train station, restorations, pubs and aqua park Bohinj in which are swimming pools, solar, saunas, bar and night club.